Sunday, January 31, 2010

Reaction to the film "A forest returns"

This was a very interesting film, and I'm glad that it was screened in class. I had no clue that the Wayne National Forest was created by the government. That's just one more thing we can thank Roosevelt for. It's hard to imagine that this beautiful forest didn't exist seventy years ago. The gentleman who was narrating (sadly, I have forgotten his name, as I am wont to do...) was a very good narrator, since he lived during the time where the forest was being planted. He seemed like a very sweet, interesting old man, and he gave an open, friendly face to the park. After seeing this video, I have the desire to go hiking in the Wayne National Forest again, so you can bet that the first nice day we have that I don't have a lot of homework, I'll be out playing in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment